Own Your Future, a Strategic Planning Retreat
Your business is surviving, but at what cost to your mind, body, and relationships? A catalyst enables a significant business reaction to proceed at a faster rate or under different conditions than otherwise possible. Are you ready for a catalyst in achieving an amazing, not-too-distant future?
“Start to finish” 2-day Strategic Planning workshop for a fraction of the cost that big businesses pay for this exact program. You and your business thought partner will develop a compass for running your business.
- Clarify your IDENTITY
- Dream an INSPIRING FUTURE
- Analyze the CURRENT STATE
- Set near-term GOALS
- Select STRATEGIES to achieve them
- Create an ACTION PLAN with tasks and dates
First-time participants will have support to create work products from scratch. Past participants will revisit and refresh their work products and get additional content. Exercises are updated each year. So returning participants benefit from new insights. As a special bonus for 2.0 folks, Lisa Mullis of Paraphrase Communications will join us on Day 2 to lead us through a Marketing Communication Planning exercise.
- OYF 1.0 (for new or returning participants) - Due to feedback from many who wanted to attend OYF 1.0 that the Jan 16 and 17 dates don't work, alternate dates for early February are being considered. Contact Stephanie directly to suggest an alternate date.
- OYF 2.0 (for returning participants) January 18 and 19, 2018
The Historic Balch Hotel in Dufur, Oregon
Cost Per Business:
$475 Earlybird (extended to Dec 22, 2017), $550 Regular Price
Includes retreat tuition and materials, breakfast, lunch, & overnight accommodations (1 traditional Queen room) at the Balch for up to 2 people per business. Upgrade to Queen with private bath for $40. Additional Traditional Queen room is $75.
Here’s what previous participants had to say about the OYF retreat:
This was awesome and has definitely helped us focus our efforts!
The goal setting techniques are very empowering.
- Great balance of time management and flexible flow. Group instruction and sharing, private quiet time, and one-on-one time with you. You balanced all of our needs.
- You were generous with time and attention. I appreciated that you shared additional concepts and tools as we needed them. The Hartman Performance Diamond was great for thinking about employee issues.
- Good stories and examples. I loved the charts and drawings too.
- The materials were fantastic. I’m a fan of big paper and colored markers! The color coded notebook and emailed templates for us to fill in were super.
- Thank you, Stephanie for helping us set doable goals for our business and to get organized to achieve them. We sure will miss you in Hood River but know Austin is gaining!
I’ve done this retreat several years now. I can always count on you to push me to think outside the box regarding goals and supporting actions.
Your workshop brought clarity and purpose to my business goals. I now have a plan for action that is achievable. I wish I had done this 5 years ago! Thank you, Stephanie!
Register for classes in 2 steps:
1) Complete the registration form through this link
2) Mail check to 202 Oak Street, Suite 100, Hood River, OR 97031
Registration is not complete until payment is received.
*These Own Your Future retreat are scheduled in January because that is the time of year many people like to do strategic planning. Weather can pose a challenge though and it is hard to predict much in advance, exactly how drivable the roads will be. So we are prepared with a back-up plan.
If on the first day of the retreat, there is inclement weather and the roads are safely drivable but require chains/studs and slow driving, we will have a delayed start by one hour.
If in the days leading up to the retreat or even the day of, we learn that it is unsafe to drive to Dufur on the planned retreat dates, the retreat will be rescheduled to February 1/2 (for OYF 2.0 if January 18/19 is a problem). Unlike previous years, registration will not be rolled to the next year in case of inclement weather. Registration will only be rolled to the rescheduled dates. Refunds or Catalyst credit will only be granted if there is some unforeseen extreme situation where Stephanie is unable to facilitate and the retreats are completely cancelled. Hopefully, since we have a solid back-up plan in place this time, we won’t need it and our retreat will run smoothly on January 18/19 (OYF 2.0).
Avoiding Business Death Traps, a GTA Featured Event
As a leadership coach and business consultant to numerous small businesses across industries, Stephanie Hartman of Catalyst Performance Consulting, has identified patterns that emerge as businesses launch and evolve over three phases of business maturity. These patterns are related to Founder’s Focus, Making Money and Systems for Sanity. Additionally, and unique to her model, are the common business death traps found in each of the three phases of business maturity. In our Jan 23rd Gorge Technology Alliance Featured Event, Stephanie will share her model and invite participants to share their experiences in falling victim to or successfully avoiding these death traps.
WHEN & WHERE:
January 23, 2018 at 6:30-8pm
Free for GTA Members; $10 for non-members