Own Your Future, a Strategic Planning Retreat
Your business is surviving, but at what cost to your mind, body, and relationships? A catalyst enables a significant business reaction to proceed at a faster rate or under different conditions than otherwise possible. Are you ready for a catalyst in achieving an amazing, not-too-distant future?
“Start to finish” 2-day Strategic Planning workshop for a fraction of the cost that big businesses pay for this exact program. You and your business thought partner will develop a compass for running your business.
- Clarify your IDENTITY
- Dream an INSPIRING FUTURE
- Analyze the CURRENT STATE
- Set near-term GOALS
- Select STRATEGIES to achieve them
- Create an ACTION PLAN with tasks and dates
First-time participants will have support to create work products from scratch. Past participants will revisit and refresh their work products and get additional content. Exercises are updated each year. So returning participants benefit from new insights.
When and WHere:
- January 11 and 12, 2019 in Hood River, Oregon (specific location TBD)
- January 18 and 19 , 2019 in Austin, Texas (specific location TBD)
Cost Per Business:
$575 Earlybird (Dec 14, 2018), $625 Regular Price
Includes retreat tuition and materials, breakfast, lunch, & overnight accommodations for up to 2 people per business.
Here’s what previous participants had to say about the OYF retreat:
This was awesome and has definitely helped us focus our efforts!
The goal setting techniques are very empowering.
- Great balance of time management and flexible flow. Group instruction and sharing, private quiet time, and one-on-one time with you. You balanced all of our needs.
- You were generous with time and attention. I appreciated that you shared additional concepts and tools as we needed them. The Hartman Performance Diamond was great for thinking about employee issues.
- Good stories and examples. I loved the charts and drawings too.
- The materials were fantastic. I’m a fan of big paper and colored markers! The color coded notebook and emailed templates for us to fill in were super.
- Thank you, Stephanie for helping us set doable goals for our business and to get organized to achieve them. We sure will miss you in Hood River but know Austin is gaining!
I’ve done this retreat several years now. I can always count on you to push me to think outside the box regarding goals and supporting actions.
Your workshop brought clarity and purpose to my business goals. I now have a plan for action that is achievable. I wish I had done this 5 years ago! Thank you, Stephanie!
Registration link not yet active
*These Own Your Future retreat are scheduled in January because that is the time of year many people like to do strategic planning. Weather can pose a challenge though and it is hard to predict much in advance, exactly how drivable the roads will be.
If on the first day of the retreat, there is inclement weather and the roads are safely drivable but require chains/studs and slow driving, we will have a delayed start by one hour.
If in the days leading up to the retreat or even the day of, we learn that it is unsafe to drive on the planned retreat dates, the retreat will be rescheduled to February. Registration will be rolled to the rescheduled date. Refunds or Catalyst credit will only be granted if there is some unforeseen extreme situation where Stephanie is unable to facilitate.