5-Steps to a Sustainable Workload and Income
1) Dollars and Hours – Determine how much you need and want to make per month and how much you could and want to work per month
2) Offers and Rates – Update your menu of services offered at various price points and in various formats
3) Reasonable Combination – Identify the ideal combination of offers to deliver in an average month to reach your financial and schedule goals
4) Calendar check – Verify practicality of scheduling the “Reasonable Combination”
5) Promote and book – Account for already booked work and specifically promote desired offers to fill in the gaps
- Private Workshop Come to the Catalyst office for a private 6-hour No More Feast or Famine workshop for an investment of only $2250 (Gorge area businesses get a discounted local rate) - Contact Stephanie directly for questions and booking.
- Group Workshop Come to Hood River to participate in a live, public 2-Day No More Feast or Famine group workshop for an investment of only $850 - Stay tuned to the Events page for Spring 2018 scheduling.
- Webinar Series Study at home with the No More Feast or Famine webinar series for an investment of only $750.