Organizational Consultants' Programs
Organizational Consultants Affiliate Program (starting in Q4 2019)
Intimate, collaborative network of seasoned executive coaches and management consultants. Participants are professionals who successfully worked in a corporate environment in a coaching, training, or related management consulting capacity and are now independent organizational coaches and/or consultants.
- Monthly 90-Minute Group calls, covering specific topics in each of these areas:
- Consulting Practice Management – Shaping your offers, managing your time and securing new customers
- Business Ownership – Identifying your personal goals and addressing your issues about time and money
- Client Engagements – Effective contracting, engagement design and handling tricky client issues
- Monthly 60-Minute Private calls with Stephanie Hartman
- Access to library of tools, templates, samples
- Seat in Practice Refresh
- Referrals and subcontracting opportunities
Contact Stephanie directly to request an application or schedule a preview call.
Practice Refresh (to be scheduled for spring 2019)
Annual two-day retreat in Hood River for coaches and consultants. Features components from Own Your Future strategic planning and No More Feast or Famine (5-steps to a sustainable workload and income). Schedule includes opportunity to enjoy Gorge activities and attractions.
Making the Leap
Private 3-day intensive that equips effective organizational coaches, consultants, facilitators, trainers and advisors, for launching or up-leveling their own successful practice.
Learn from my mistakes, successes, and research. In addition to loads of samples, you will come away with your own strategic plan, menu of services and products, business development strategy, and a sustainable approach to work.
Sound like all work and no fun? No way. In addition to the power-packed daily agendas, this program includes Gorge outings and meals at acclaimed restaurants.
Catalyst office at 202 Oak Street, Suite 100, Hood River, OR 97031
Never heard of Hood River? Voted the “Best Adventure Town” by Sunset Magazine, Hood River offers beautiful hikes, as well as epic biking and water sports. Or, if you’re more inclined to relax with an adult beverage while enjoying the beautiful vistas, Hood River is home to dozens of wineries, breweries and cideries.
This program is for experienced coaches, consultants, trainers and facilitators who plan to launch or have recently launched their own coaching or consulting practice.
7pm Welcome Dinner
9am-4pm Workshop Day 1 - Strategic Planning
- Clarify your organizational identity
- Dream and describe an inspiring future
- Analyze the current state
- Set near-term goals
- Establish a structure for accountability and adjustment
4:30pm Gorge Outing Day 1 - Wine Tasting
9am-4pm Workshop Day 2 - Services, Products and Business Development
- Identify your ideal client type
- Articulate the client problems will you solve
- Shape your service offering to reach your target revenues
- Select a pricing approach
- Tailor my sales process to make it your own
- Pick the right networks and learn how to leverage them
- Develop your key messages
- Understand your competition
4:30pm Gorge Outing Day 2 - Fruit Picking
9am-3:45pm Workshop Day 3 - Implementation
- Tailor my consulting process to make it your own
- Practice customer contracting
- Prepare for success and making the most of your time
- Commit to next steps for applying what you’ve learned and developed
4:00pm Gorge Outing Day 3 - Brewery Tour
Message from Stephanie
Shortly after moving to rural Oregon, in 2010, I started my own Organization Development (OD) consulting practice. While I had always dreamed of the flexibility of picking my own clients, projects, rates and hours, starting an OD consultancy with virtually no network, in a town with few large businesses was quite the challenge. Since I have finally found an effective approach to running an OD practice in a town that didn’t even know what OD was, I feel compelled to share what I’ve learned with my peers in the field. Since my mission is to build capacity in leaders and teams through and for business success, I want you to be able to help more businesses sooner and reach your target income sooner. I recognize that this is a significant investment. Really though, can you afford to not attend? I am so certain that you will get the full value of the program that I will refund your tuition if you are not satisfied. Change Management guru and author, Rick Maurer said, “I wish I had access to something like that when I started.” Success will still taste sweet, when you know that you were smart enough to get help early.
Investment of only $4895. Includes program tuition, books, outing fees, catered lunches and welcome dinner.
Scheduling and Registration
Contact me directly to discuss any questions and book your private retreat. Gorge outings will be replaced with suitable alternatives if private retreat is scheduled in winter.